YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY MATTER
The health & safety of all International Conference on Ground Control in Mining (ICGCM) attendees is our top priority and we are taking precautions to minimize risk.
All attendees are expected to comply with current venue, local, county, state, and federal guidelines. The following guidelines will help prepare you for ICGCM, please check back often.
COVID-19 Community Level: Low
More information from the CDC can be found here.
Local guidelines refer to above CDC recommendations.
- There is no mask requirement.
- There is no vaccine or testing requirement.
- Attendees who are exhibiting symptoms, have had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or suspect they may have been exposed to COVID-19, are asked not to travel to Canonsburg and not to attend ICGCM.
- Staff working the event will confirm with SME Human Resources Department that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Should any attendee test positive for COVID-19 during or within 14 days of the end of the event, SME requests that the affected attendee notify SME and other attendees will be notified of potential exposure.