We have created the following overview to assist authors with submitting a manuscript. Please submit your final manuscript by March 9, 2018.
Your paper should be submitted as a Word document (.doc). You may submit the figures as part of the main document or upload them separately as .doc, .jpg or tif files — NOT PowerPoint or Excel.
- Does the paper add unique value to the international tunneling and underground space community, i.e., to your knowledge, this or similar material has not been published?
- Does the paper present new concepts and information?
- Is the technical content presented and supported well in the paper, e.g., equations, tables, figures, rationale, conclusions?
- Is the paper well written – organized, easy to understand, written with correct English grammar and paragraph/sentence structure?
Manuscript Submission Resources
- November 29, 2017 - Issue formal, Public Call for papers
- December 1, 2017 - Abstract Submission Site open
- January 10, 2018 - Abstract Due date
- January 9 – 11, 2018 – Notification to Organizing Committee for Abstract Review
- January 21, 2018 – Abstract Review Completion Date
- January 24, 2018 - Acceptance Reject Notification Date
- March 9, 2018 - Final Papers due
- April 12, 2018 - Peer Review completion
- April 23, 2018 - Authors Reconciliation of peer review
- May 1, 2018 - Approval of Final Paper by Primary Reviewer
- May 2, 2018 - Editorial Review
Ready to Submit Your Manuscript Online?
Manuscript submission is due on or before March 9, 2018.
Questions about Manuscript Submission?
For more information, please contact
SME Authors Support
12999 E. Adam Aircraft Circle
Englewood, CO 80112