We have created the following overview to assist authors with submitting a manuscript. Please submit your final manuscript by February 19, 2021.
Your paper should be submitted as a Word document (.doc). You may submit the figures as part of the main document or upload them separately as .doc, .jpg or .tif files — NOT PowerPoint or Excel.
- Does the paper add unique value to the international tunneling and underground space community, i.e., to your knowledge, this or similar material has not been published?
- Does the paper present new concepts and information?
- Is the technical content presented and supported well in the paper, e.g., equations, tables, figures, rationale, conclusions?
- Is the paper well written – organized, easy to understand, written with correct English grammar and paragraph/sentence structure?
Manuscript Submission Resources
- January 13, 2021 - Acceptance Notification Date
- February 19, 2021 - Final Papers due
- March 31, 2021 - Peer Review Completion
- April 26, 2021- Authors Reconciliation of Peer Review
- April 30, 2021 – Approval of Final Paper by Reviewer
Ready to Submit Your Manuscript Online?
Manuscript submission is due on or before February 19, 2021.
Questions about Manuscript Submission?
For more information, please contact
SME Authors Support
12999 E. Adam Aircraft Circle
Englewood, CO 80112