We have created the following overview to assist authors with submitting a manuscript. Please submit your final manuscript by February 22, 2019.
Your paper should be submitted as a Word document (.doc). You may submit the figures as part of the main document or upload them separately as .doc, .jpg or tif files — NOT PowerPoint or Excel.
- Does the paper add unique value to the international tunneling and underground space community, i.e., to your knowledge, this or similar material has not been published?
- Does the paper present new concepts and information?
- Is the technical content presented and supported well in the paper, e.g., equations, tables, figures, rationale, conclusions?
- Is the paper well written – organized, easy to understand, written with correct English grammar and paragraph/sentence structure?
Manuscript Submission Resources
- November 14, 2018 - Issue formal, Public Call for papers
- November 14, 2018 - Abstract Submission Site open
- December 21, 2018 - Abstract Due date
- January, 2019 - Notification to Organizing Committee for Abstract Review
- January, 2019 - Abstract Review Completion Date
- January, 2019 - Acceptance Reject Notification Date
- February 22, 2019 - Final Papers due
Ready to Submit Your Manuscript Online?
Manuscript submission is due on or before February 22, 2019.
Questions about Manuscript Submission?
For more information, please contact
SME Authors Support
12999 E. Adam Aircraft Circle
Englewood, CO 80112