We have created the following overview to assist authors with submitting a manuscript. Please submit final manuscript with peer review reconciliations by April 25th, 2022.
Your paper should be submitted as a Word document (.doc). You may submit the figures as part of the main document or upload them separately as .doc, .jpg or .tif files — NOT PowerPoint or Excel.
- Does the paper add unique value to the international tunneling and underground space community, i.e., to your knowledge, this or similar material has not been published?
- Does the paper present new concepts and information?
- Is the technical content presented and supported well in the paper, e.g., equations, tables, figures, rationale, conclusions?
- Is the paper well written – organized, easy to understand, written with correct English grammar and paragraph/sentence structure?
Manuscript Submission Resources
- November 15, 2021 - Issue formal, public call for papers
- November 15, 2021 - Abstract Submission Site open
- December 21, 2021 - Abstract Due date
- December 21, 2021– Notification to Organizing Committee for Abstract Review
- January 10, 2022 – Abstract Review Completion Date
- January 17, 2022 - Acceptance Reject Notification Date
- February 22, 2022 - Final Papers due
- April 25, 2022 - Authors Reconciliation Of Peer Review
Ready to Submit Your Manuscript Online?
Peer Review reconciliations are due April 25th, 2022.
Questions about Manuscript Submission?
For more information, please contact
SME Authors Support
12999 E. Adam Aircraft Circle
Englewood, CO 80112